1 Thessalonians 5:16

Be Joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is God's will for you.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Forgot 1 more thing!

I can't believe I forgot this in my 1st blog! Probably all the ranting I did threw my focus off and I apologize...

We have continually been praying that God's glory will shine through all of this and work in all of our hearts and lives... God has already prevailed in this!

A good friend called tonight just to check on Papa Vern as he is very near and dear to her heart. We talked about loosing sleep over the situation and being in constant worry... These are concerns we all feel but then she said the most amazing thing! See my friend is getting married this spring and she said "ya know, my fiance and I pray separately about our own things, but its always on our own. We don't really pray together. But since all of this has come about we have started praying out loud together for Papa Vern."

How amazing is that! We are so blessed that through adversity this couple has come together and done something they have never really done that is so glorifying to God! We pray that this becomes a part of their daily lives, not only prayer for Papa Vern, but for each other and the life that they are building together. Each night I listen as Nana Bebe and Papa Vern pray for each other, and their marriage, their kids, and the trials ahead of them. God is our foundation and our strength, whatever comes our way has come through him first. We are ready to pray through this, may God continued to be glorified!

Much love,
Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment