1 Thessalonians 5:16

Be Joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is God's will for you.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome HOME Papa Vern

GREAT GREAT NEWS!! Papa Vern came home today!! He didn't bring home non-diet dog food, but I can deal with that at this time... He did bring home a great smile and lots of energy. I think the hospital was making him go stir crazy!! We took a nap today and had some neighbors drop by! Feel free to come over, however I will be sniff testing everyone at the door! Should I not recognize you I will bark at you like crazy, and possibly show my teeth, don't think this 15 lbs can't do some damage! After all I am his official body gaurd/blogger!

Once you have been screened at the door, feel free to have a seat, some iced tea and chat! Papa Vern sounds great, and looks great too! He has lost a little weight, they must have fed him diet dog food in hospital... But other than that we are in great spirits!

While the next 8 weeks of chemo might be a long road, Papa Vern is ready to start the trip! We are ready to put all this behind us and move forward with our lives!

God has already answered so many of our prays. We continue to ask for his strength, healing and comfort, while we glorify him!

To God be the Glory, forever and ever, AMEN!

Much love,
Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment